Rolling Stone Easy Piano Sheet Music Classics, Vol 2: 34 Selections from the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time (Rolling Stone(R) Easy Piano Sheet Music Classics)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Rolling Stone Easy Piano Sheet Music Classics, Vol 2: 34 Selections from the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time (Rolling Stone(R) Easy Piano Sheet Music Classics) Details

Thirty-four of the best songs, all chosen from Rolling Stone magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time list. Fingering, lyrics, and chord symbols are included in these easy piano arrangements by Dan Coates. Titles: All I Have to Do Is Dream (The Everly Brothers) * Billie Jean (Michael Jackson) * Blueberry Hill (Fats Domino) * Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen) * The Boxer (Simon and Garfunkel) * Desperado (Eagles) * Earth Angel (The Penguins) * Fake Plastic Trees (Radiohead) * Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis) * I Can See for Miles (The Who) * I Got You Babe (Sonny and Cher) * I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones) * I Want to Hold Your Hand (The Beatles) * In My Room (The Beach Boys) * Knocking on Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan) * Like a Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan) * Love Me Tender (Elvis Presley) * Maggie May (Rod Stewart) * O-o-h Child (The Five Stairsteps) * Paint It, Black (The Rolling Stones) * People Get Ready (The Impressions) * (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock (Bill Haley and His Comets) * Sail Away (Randy Newman) * Save the Last Dance for Me (The Drifters) * Sh-Boom (The Chords) * The Sound of Silence (Simon and Garfunkel) * Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) * Stand by Me (Ben E. King) * Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees) * Wake Up Little Susie (The Everly Brothers) * The Weight (The Band) * White Room (Cream) * A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum) * Will You Love Me Tomorrow (The Shirelles).

Reviews

Honestly, if I can play piano with this easy book version of popular favorites then anyone can. I suppose I'll reiterate what everyone said when I was reading reviews about this piano book before I bought it, and that is there are not 500 songs in the book. There are 34 songs, and though that's not many I jumped on it for an opportunity to play "Stairway to Heaven" and found I've been playing numerous other favorites like "Stand by Me" and "The Sound of Silence" with equal enthusiasm. Granted this is relatively easy material to play since I haven't touched a piano in over 50 years, so to be able to jump right in there and start strumming wonderful harmonies with some very simple backup chords tells you this is something pretty much anyone, children included, could have a lot of fun with. My only complaint is the book is so tightly bound that to get it to stay open while playing can be the biggest challenge of all. I finally tore all the pages out, got a three-ring binder, hole punched everything and popped it into the binder. Now I can flip pages with nary a problem. Nice variety of songs as well. I really feel this should be a four and a half star review as the binder issue is not such a big deal that it's worth the loss of an entire star. Some of the other songs included; All I Have to Do is Dream, Billie Jean, Blueberry Hill, Born to Run, The Boxer, Desperado (can't wait to tackle this one), Earth Angel, Fake Plastic Trees, Great Balls of Fire, I Can See for Miles, I Got You Babe, I Wanna Be Sedated, I Want to Hold Your Hand, In My Room, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Like a Rolling Stone, Love Me Tender, Maggie May, O-o-h Child, Paint It Black, People Get Ready, Rock Around the Clock, Sail Away, Save the Last Dance for Me, Sh-Boom, Stayin' Alive, Wake Up Little Susie, The Weight, White Room, A Whiter Shade of Pale, and Will You Love Me Tomorrow. Overall a great mix of music with lots of choices. This is great sing-a-long stuff, too.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel